This Website is owned by SOUND FISHING. Use of and access to this Website is subject to the following terms and conditions. By entering the Website you agree to these terms.
The only personal information we request upon registration with SOUND FISHING is a valid email address. This is used solely for administration purposes and we will never trade, sell or distribute your email address for any purpose or to any other party.
SOUND FISHING cannot be held responsible in any way for the privacy policies or practices of any websites linking to or from this website.
- 2. Control of your personal information
- The email address and password you provide to us for means of registration and the way your information are used can be modified by you at anytime, with immediate effect. Such modifications can take place from within your account area.
- 3. Financial information
- Prices indicated are in Euro and include VAT (20%).
Transactions take place through PayPal who process and handle financial information you provide to them on our behalf.
- 4. Ownership of copyright
- audio-packs.com website and the contents of its pages are copyrighted. Reproduction in any form, printing or downloading of part or all of the contents is forbidden. No part of the this Website or the contents thereof may be reproduced on, transmitted to or stored on any other website or other form of electronic storage or retrieval system, without express written permission from the owners. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names in this Website are the marks of their respective owners.
- 5. Exclusions of liability arising from use of information on the Website
- SOUND FISHING makes no warranty in respect of the contents of this Website and accepts no liability for any loss or damage, however arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of access to or use of this Website, including without limitation acting or failing to act in reliance on any information contained herein.
- 6. Exclusions of liability regarding inaccurate information
- SOUND FISHING makes no warranty, express or implied, or assume no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this Website or any website referred to. SOUND FISHING cannot be held responsible for the contents of any pages referred to by an external link.
- 7. Disclaimer of warranty
- The Content made available in this Website is provided "as is" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to all implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement of any third party rights including, without limitation, intellectual property rights. SOUND FISHING does not warrant that the content will be error free, nor free of viruses, nor free from offensive or other harmful matter.
- 8. Disclaimer of access to the website
- While striving to maintain uninterrupted service, SOUND FISHING gives no guarantee that access to the Website will be uninterrupted. You agree that SOUND FISHING shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service. SOUND FISHING assumes no liability whatsoever due to any non-availability of the Website.
- 9. Use of the website
- You agree to use this Website in a manner consistent with French applicable laws and regulations. You shall not copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, or in any way exploit copyrighted or proprietary materials in this Website.
- 10. Modifications of service
- SOUND FISHING reserves the right to modify, add or remove parts of these Terms & Conditions, without prior notification, and all such changes shall be effective immediately. Your continued participation and use of this Website following our posting of any such changes on the Website will constitute binding acceptance of such change.
Updated 20/01/2021 - All right reserved